• Reviewing your general operations and programming
• Conducting location, zoning, and code research
• Liaising with the City or other authorities on your behalf
• Considering funding for the proposed consulting work
• Seeking funding opportunities for the project itself
Hessey can also identify key risks and opportunities for your project, connect with stakeholders, and advocate for your project in a way that dovetails with the design and construction process. We understand what it’s like to work in the social impact sector and the limitations that may come with it. Our focus on project delivery means that your organization has a knowledgeable advocate by your side.
We believe all work should be good work. All projects are completed by senior staff, each handled with care to ensure that every project achieves its potential.