Our Key Services
Research + Proposal
Research + Proposal
Have a project in mind?
Hessey can help you develop a proposal, apply for funding, develop a plan and engage in research. We participate in space-related cultural and community economic development projects.
Hessey can help develop and deliver your innovative research and pilot projects:
• Collaborate on a grant funding proposal
• Provide strategic direction to the project
• Manage project teams
• Conduct relevant research
• Identify and engage with stakeholders
• Deliver reports and presentations
Planning a move or an expansion?
To develop the foundation of your project, Hessey can guide you on:
• Developing major options to suit your organization’s needs
• Identifying potential sites for your project or business through location reviews and feasibility studies
• Researching the permit and approvals required for your project
• Evaluating costs and creating a budget that suits your needs and capacity
• Coordinating procurement for architecture, engineering, and construction teams
• Establishing a schedule and workflow for implementation
Need a hand managing the design and construction process?
We will work alongside you to execute your project by:
• Establishing project scope, budget and schedule requirements
• Planning project milestones and deliverables
• Facilitating design and construction procurement
• Administering the design and construction process
• Managing of internal departments and facility planning
• Project reporting
• Conducting occupancy procedures and warranty support
Running a program that requires specialized expertise?
Hessey can serve as a knowledgeable representative when:
• Connecting and negotiating with contractors, architects and engineers
• Liaising with landlords, property managers and tenant teams
• Corresponding and negotiating with municipalities and other authorities having jurisdiction
• Creating model specifications and processes